AXUS Broadcast Platform
The AXUS Broadcast Platform card is the multi-tool of choice for Closed Caption applications.
Video formats from SD to 4K are supported on the single slot openGear format dual channel card.
Closed Caption Standards Supported : WST, OP47, EIA608, EIA708
Inserter Data Protocols : SMPTE RP2007 / Grand Alliance, Nufor, EEG, CDP
Closed Caption Analyser and Data Logger support.
GPI Input to SCTE-104 Splice Command Inserter
Legacy Europa / Wohler GPI Protocol Support
Our flagship OSBP-04 Broadcast Platform Card provides the mainstream broadcaster with a full range of powerful tools.
This one card provides the user with a plethora of features normally not normally found in a single card.
- True Dual Channel Card 2-Input, 4-Output. User Configurable. Each channel fitted with Relay Bypass.
- Closed Caption Standards & Modes Supported Include:-
- World System Teletext WST & OP42
- OP47 / RDD-8
- Closed Caption Insertion via external authoring system
- Open Caption Outputs
- Extracted CC Data Output via Ethernet & RS232
- Cross Conversion between video standards i.e. SD / HD <-> 3G & 4K
- CC Format Conversion 608/708 <–> WST/OP47
- NEW : OP47 LEGALISER.
- Frame accurate GPI Trigger Insertion & Extraction (Europa/Wohler Compatible Protocol)
- SCTE-104 Splice Data Insertion & Extraction Frame accurate SD, HD, 3G & 4K.
- Cross convert Wohler / Europa GPI Triggers to SCTE-104 Splice GPI
- SCTE-104 ANC Data Capture.
- SCTE-104 Data packets are captured and output to communications ports.
- Real Time Closed Caption Data Analysis & Data Logging (Optional Software Required)
- Real Time GPI Trigger Analysis & Data Logging (Optional Software Required)
- 4 Channel Ethernet Interface which can be used for data insertion or analysis.
- Dual RS-232 Interface (Primarily to support legacy systems).
- USB Interface..
Customization Services : If you require a specific solution for audio, video or data manipulation please call us to discuss your needs. The OSBP-04 card is powered by a powerful FPGA, multiple microprocessors, high density expansion ports etc thus allowing the card to be re-purposed for a variety of tasks.
The broadcast platform is used in an openGear®2 or openGear®3 frame where up to 10 cards can be installed in a single 2RU frame. The cards can be fully monitored and configured using the OG Dashboard interface.
Increasingly broadcasters are being asked to provide more and more facilities with greatly reduced budgets. The AXUS platform has been designed not only to meet your current needs but provide an upgrade path into the future. Generally as new technology emerges new products must be designed from the ground-up. With our product we have taken the “Motherboard / Daughterboard” approach. This methodology has been incorporated so we can quickly and easily provide solutions to problems or new technology as they materialize. In this way we can quickly develop new interfaces without having to re-engineer the entire product.
The added advantage to the end user is a common platform across multiple standards.
Please contact us for more information. Thank You
openGear® is a registered trademark of Ross Video